The Infinix Hot 6 and the Hot 6 Lite smartphone are the successors of the Infinix Hot 5 and the Hot 5 Lite announce in August 2017. But unlike the Hot 5 series which lack a pro version, Infinix have included a Pro version in the Hot 6 series of 2018
Design wise, the Hot 6 Pro and it sibling Hot 6 and the Hot 6 Lite will all maintain design a bit different from the previous Hot 5 series.
As widely expected, the Infinix Hot 6 Pro arrives with a Qualcomm processor, the Snapdragon 425, a pair of cameras at the back (13 megapixels + 2 megapixels) and an 18:9 display. They also feature face unlock.
Specifications of the device are as follows:
- OS: Android OS, v8.1 (Oreo)
- Display: 6.0-inches (~76.2% screen-to-body ratio) Screen Touch, 720 x 1440 pixels (~272 ppi pixel density)
- Processor Type: quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 Qualcomm Snapdragon 425
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 308
- Internal Storage and RAM: 16GB, 2GB RAM
- Back Camera: Dual: 13MP+2MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP, f/2.0, LED Flash, FaceID
- Other Features: GSM / HSPA , Fingerprint, FaceID, accelerometer, gyro, barometer, v4.0, A2DP
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery
- Sim: Black, Blue, Gold and Red
GSM / HSPA